Grease Management Service
We can install, maintain and repair or supply standard or bespoke grease traps, recovery units or other equipment to industrial and commercial customers though out the UK.
Our service includes:-
GREASE TRAP SUPPLY
GREASE TRAP INSTALLATION
GREASE TRAP SERVICING
GREASE TRAP REPAIRS
· Clean and efficient full installation by fully qualified operatives.
· Repair, service and maintenance,
· Collection and disposal of waste grease on a contractual basis.
· Cleaning of grease traps.
· Selecting the right equipment type and location. Supply items such as passive grease traps, grease recovery units, food filter traps and enzyme dosing units.
· Providing a full IBC disposal service.
Why Service Grease Traps?
· The decomposing accumulate in a grease trap causes smells.
· Congealed grease becomes harder to clean if the traps are not serviced regularly.
· May cause blockages if infrequently serviced in drains and kitchen pipework.
· Grease accumulate spread into sewers can lead to fines and costly clean up.
· Build ups of food waste can produce hydrogen sulphur during decomposition and turn into sulphuric acid which can cause damage to the grease trap.
Section 74 of the UK Water Industry Act 1991 for preventing contamination, waste etc. and with respect to water fittings. These ensure:-
(i) that water in a water main or other pipe of a water undertaker is not contaminated; and
(ii) that its quality and suitability for particular purposes is not prejudiced.